12 Days 12 Days

hmm...

Any game that has problems with Firefox, is not a game that I would rate highly.

T3H Z3R0/10
T3H Z3R0/5

kthxbai.

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Bad controls

The game wasn't too bad, more of a puzzle game, than an action game. The controls were wrong though, not intuitive. pressing down should make the character go down and right, pressing left should make the character go down and left. That is all.

Brink Of Alienation III Brink Of Alienation III

Blah

I want a little bit more credit for my explosions / fireballs than "Toxic" at the end!!!! Co-author perhaps? Anyways, I didn't think it was ready for release quite yet, but thats my opinion on the matter. Overall it was a solid game, and i would work with you again (Provided I get CREDIT!!!!! Those explosions and fireballs were quite hard to make)

Metal Wrath Metal Wrath

Great

The only things i would say about making this game any better, would be putting in checkpoints so you don't have to start all the way from the beginning if you die at the boss. And upgrades. Everybody loves upgrades.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Wow.

the last guy to review was deep, talking about sticks, and swords and metaphors and such. He should be like, a writer or something... This flash kicked ass. It IS about the fancy cloud effects, and realism! i don't care how many sticks that guy kills with a lion using a sword! (That was a joke you see)

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Nice game

But it gets kinda lame after you have everything, around level 30 when all you have to do is hire a bunch of people to do the work for you, i just put my mouse up in the airstrike area and hit it every time someone got to close. Great game, but REALLY boring after level, lets see.... 42, haha, i cant believed i played it that long. Good work, keep cranking them out.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer